UC Berkeley is hosting a student-run Plant Genome Engineering Symposium (PGES) to highlight the current progress in the field of plant genetic engineering. Prominent researchers in the field will present a series of talks throughout the course of the day. This event is open to the public and freely available for all!
Please REGISTER to reserve your space.
Friday, June 2, 2017
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
University of California, Berkeley
245 Li Ka Shing Center
Berkeley, CA 94709
- Jennifer Doudna, UC Berkeley
- Dana Carroll, University of Utah
- Hank Greely, Stanford
- Linda Hanley-Bowdoin, North Carolina State University
- Niren Murthy, UC Berkeley
- Siobhan Brady, UC Davis
- Myeong-Je Cho, IGI / UC Berkeley
- Bob Meeley, DuPont Pioneer
- Neal Gutterson, DuPont Pioneer
Funding for the student-run UC Berkeley PGES is provided by DuPont Pioneer and co-sponsored by the Innovative Genomics Institute. The event is part of the DuPont Pioneer Plant Sciences Symposia series – more information can be found here.
Contact: [email protected]