IGI is co-sponsoring a student-run Plant Genome Engineering Symposium (PGES) to highlight the current progress in the field of plant genetic engineering. Prominent researchers in the field will present a series of talks throughout the course of the day. This event is open to the public and freely available for all!
Please REGISTER to reserve your space.
Friday, May 4, 2018
8:30 AM – 6:00 PM PDT
145 Dwinelle Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720
- Markita Landry, UC Berkeley (IGI)
- Beth Sattely, Stanford University
- June Medford, Colorado State University
- Zachary Lippman, Cold Spring Harbor Laboratories
- John Marshall, UC Berkeley (IGI)
- Additional speakers TBD!
Student talks and a poster session!
Contact: [email protected]