- UC Berkeley Food Pantry & Alameda County Community Food Bank: Free groceries for community members in need
- Cal Rentals: UC Berkeley’s housing rental site
- Berkeley Rent Stabilization Board: Regulates residential rent increases in Berkeley. Campus office hours every 1st and 3rd Wednesday from 10am-12pm in the Basic Needs Center.
- Safe Time home sharing: Provides temporary shelter for people facing imminent homelessness
- Transportation options, including reduced-fee parking for carpoolers and reduced fares for public transit